About me

My photo
Student, blogger, i have a passion for fashion and i always will and i like to be surrounded by good things.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Here I am






Here i am, my blog came up with the need to share with you guys my passion for fashion and everything that life represents. As i say in my profile my love for fashion is since forever and always will. So, i will post my outfits, my pictures, my travels and some other things that i want to show you. I´m so excited! I hope you enjoy it  : D See you later

Aqui estou, este blog nasce com a necessidade de partilhar com vocês a minha paixão pela moda e por tudo o que a vida representa! Como digo no meu perfil, a minha adoração pelo mundo da moda está comigo desde que me lembro e não me imagino sem ele :) Então com este blog tenho a oportunidade de vos mostrar as minhas escolhas, os meus outfits, as minhas fotos, as minhas viagens e tudo o que ache interessante mostrar-vos. Divirtam-se :D

 xoxo

 

   B.F

No comments:

Post a Comment